Your Talynt point is the red ball located at the tip of The MIND Set. It is the engineered mental reference point from TALY® which keeps your thoughts on plane and off your swing.
2. What's the difference in The MIND Set® colors?
The MIND Set comes in three colors for personal preference only. Each MIND set has a red ball to focus on, even though the arm brace comes in the colors red, white, and black.
3. How long does it take to overcome my tendencies?
The change is immediate. The minute you "Get Set" and shift your focus to your Talynt point you have accomplished three things: 1) You have chosen to let go and trust yourself, 2) you have simplified your golf swing to one swing thought, and 3) you have synchronized your thoughts with your body.
4. What's MIND Mechanics®?
Every golfer has moments when scoring becomes effortless and flows naturally. MIND Mechanics is the revolutionary technique for repeating those moments. Trust Your Talynt to release your talent.
5. I've noticed people playing with The MIND Set on, is that allowed?
As long as you are not in a competition or slowing up play on the course, it is o.k. to play with The MIND Set on. Do not wear The MIND Set for too many holes in a row. It is best to play one or two holes with it on and then take it off.
The beauty of The MIND Set happens when you take it off and play. Simply visualize your Talynt point during your swing, and release your hidden talent for golf.
6. Is it o.k. to realign The MIND Set on my arm?
Yes. Once you have aligned The MIND Set as described in the instructions, it's o.k. to rotate it slightly left or right to make it more comfortable. Also, if the straps are too tight or too loose, we recommend ordering the extra large or extra small strap sets.
7. Can I hit balls with The MIND Set on?
Yes. The MIND Set was designed to be used with every club in your bag. Note: When working on your full swing, do not extend your Talynt point too far. Your Talynt point should only be extended just past your hands; otherwise it will wobble through impact and require frequent readjustment on your arm.
8. Why does the The MIND Set wobble when I swing?
There are a couple reasons why The MIND Set might wobble during your swing:
1) You have extended your Talynt point down too far. It should only be extended just past your hands.
2) Your are stopping your body and arms, and flipping your wrists through the impact area. Instead: "Get Set", and focus on keeping your Talynt point moving through the shot.
3) You are not paying attention to your Talynt point. Instead of focusing on hitting the golf ball with your club head, focus on moving your Talynt point on a good path and trust that your golf ball will get hit.
9. What do you think the average score in golf will be in 5 years?
Currently, the average score in golf is around 100. For those golfers who use MIND Mechanics and play by Trusting their Talynt , the sky is the limit. They can shoot par or below right now.
I can't accurately comment on the average score in golf in 5 years because I do not know what percentage of golfers will be using The MIND Set from TALY. However, not only will the average score drop dramatically for those golfers using MIND Mechanics, pros which trust their Talynt will consistently shoot in the fifties.
10. I slice the ball all the time, how do I fix my swing?
There's nothing wrong with your swing. Change your perspective. Trust Your Talynt .
11. Does The MIND Set work for both right and left-handed golfers?
Yes. The MIND Set is worn on the forearm which is closest to the target at address. For right-handed golfers this will be your left forearm. For left-handed golfers, wear The MIND Set on your right forearm.
If you have a question which is not answered here, please click on our "Feedback" page and email us with it.